Kitchen countertops are a main part of your kitchen, aesthetically and practically. Countertop material and color options are endless, so make sure to take your time and choose what is best for your kitchen remodel.
Homeowners who decide to remodel their kitchens will not be fully satisfied unless they have chosen the right material and color for their kitchen countertop. And since there are so many kitchen countertops options available, you may find it difficult to make a choice. JB Interior Remodeling can help you choose the style and material that best suites your needs.
Quartz & Natural Stone
- Options include — quartz, granite, marble, soapstone, and limestone.
- Granite is the strongest and most commonly used stone in kitchens.
- Available in a wide variety of shades and finishes.
- Can be expensive, but cost depends on color and finished stoneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s origin.
- Must be sealed periodically because it is porous.
- Stone is better used in low traffic areas.
- Allows for integral sinks.
- Easy to clean.
- Available in countless colors.
- Is seamless, stain resistant and scratches are easily buffed out.
- Can be harmed by hot appliances.
- One of the most affordable materials.
- Comes in a variety of colors and designs.
- Requires little maintenance but can be damaged by hot appliances.